Find out about Dyna!

My photo
I am a 28 year old Las Vegas native with a passion for eating, cooking, and food in general. I love going out to eat, trying new things from food trucks to gourmet. I always take pictures of my food! It's a strange obsession. My goal in starting a food blog is to eventually get invited to Hell's Kitchen. So please follow me, read my food ratings! Help me become a known food critic!

Friday, January 21, 2011

First Post

Just trying to see how this works. Haven't really had a blog other than myspace and that was pretty useless.  So, for a while people have been telling me to start rating my food when my boyfriend and I go out to eat, because we eat such cool foods and as you probably know always post pictures. I am thinking I will put together some sort of ratings about food, service, and all the other important things you look for when you go out to eat. TOTALLY OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS! Then, every time I go somewhere to eat, I will post a review with my pictures. I don't know how to rate them yet though. 1 -10, 1- 5 stars are as well known critics may do, not sure??? I am not even sure if I will keep this blog if it is difficult for people to read and get to. I may create another one.
Also, I was thinking after tagging Casa Di Amore in some photos I posted on Facebook, that I will try to tag every restaurant  I go to. So if there food sucks, you will know. If it is amazing, you will know. Or maybe your food is wonderful, but your service isn't. Word of Mouth is the best form of Advertising.

Anyway, enjoy my blog :)

Xo,
Dy

2 comments:

  1. I love food blogs. Do it. How about 1-5 forks and 1-5 wine or martini glasses? I would love to see something that rates food AND drink. That's purely from a personal point of view. Good luck with this. I so dig it. BTW Your food pics are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1-5 martini glasses I really LIKE that idea a lot! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete