Find out about Dyna!

My photo
I am a 28 year old Las Vegas native with a passion for eating, cooking, and food in general. I love going out to eat, trying new things from food trucks to gourmet. I always take pictures of my food! It's a strange obsession. My goal in starting a food blog is to eventually get invited to Hell's Kitchen. So please follow me, read my food ratings! Help me become a known food critic!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rating Categories

Just a few ideas on how I am going to be judging the places I dine. Again, open to any ideas or suggestions.

First, customer service.

This is a biggie to everyone, but I have some personal issues with it. Yes I said ISSUES. For one, my first jobs in life were In n Out Burger, and Starbucks. Have you ever been treated poorly at these places? HELL NO! I mean, they install great customer service in you! Also, being young and hot, and having a thug looking boyfriend. We get sit in the back like we have boogers coming out of our nose. They either think we are lost, or that I am a whore, or that were not going to tip well. Or I don't know what the hell they think. But this has happened at higher end places, and neighborhood places as well. One of the main reasons I am starting this here blog is because of the stereo typical judgments we receive on the regular. anyway, enough ranting.. NEXT

Food Quality! DUH!

I mean who wants to eat somewhere where the food sucks! NOT ME. I am talking everything from food temp, to flavor, to freshness and authenticity of course. Don't claim to be Italian and serve me jar sauce. I will be the first to tell you, DO NOT GO to Sicilian Cafe! I am part Sicilian and what a sad disgrace. NEXT

Drink Quality

Not sure how I will do this yet. But I am a bartender, so I feel I can judge a well crafted Belvedere cocktail at any bar in Vegas. I'm up for the challenge. ;)


Value for your $$$$

This sorda speaks for itself.

Overall Timing

To be seated, with or without reservations. To be asked for drinks, appetizers. How long before we get all that stuff. Etc.. all the waits involved in eating!

Presentation

OF EVERYTHING! From my plate to your toilet! how clean are you? Is the food served sloppy? Are they cleaning items kept near food items. All of that fun stuff.

I think I will be judging each category on a 1-5 basis. 1 as in you SUCK and 5 as in I LOVE IT! I really like the forks and martini glasses, I just haven't made a decision yet. I will as well add a brief description in each area. I will be posting my reviews on Yelp, Urban Spoon, Facebook, and please let me know of any other food networking sites you may be aware of.

Thank you for reading, and your support in my experiment!

Xo,
Dy

No comments:

Post a Comment